Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Technophobe

Okay, I have been wanting to update my blog with some pictures, but I am such a technophobe that I need help getting the pictures from the camera to the computer. As soon as Tim has a free minute, I'll have him help me do it. (And I'll actually pay attention to how it is done so that I can do it myself next time.)

I will post pictures of the following as soon as I get them on the computer:

-strawberries I dipped in chocolate for Jack's class (he gave those out to his class instead of Valentine cards) and my family

-the hill across the street from our house that had snow up at the top (the snow doesn't usually get so low)

-Jack's birthday party

-some other random things (the chicken soup I made for dinner last night, the art supplies Jack got from his friends and my dad, etc.)

Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Kailee Rainey said...

Hey Lu, Just save your pics someplace easy (I use my desktop to drive Hugh crazy, rather than saving them in my computer/my photos...)Then click the little picture icon on top of where you are writing your post and it will promt you to find them. Viola' Technophobe no more. Unless you can't get them off te camera, cause, then you are really stuck. LOL. Looking forward to seeing them.

Emily Ruth said...

I can't wait for pics. I wanna go buy strawberries now--I've got the chocolate...
Yay for parties!
Yay for snow!

Luisa said...

Okay, right after I posted, I had internet "issues." I got bumped off the internet and couldn't get back online for some reason. Hopefully, before the end of the day the pics will be up!

aimee ferre said...

Okay, so where are these pics. I've been waitin'