Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bloghopping

Is that even a word?

You know when you are visiting one friend's blog, and you see a link to one of their friend's blogs, and you click on it, and then you click on another link to another blog, and you go from blog to blog, and pretty soon you are so far away from the first blog you were visiting, and you feel like you've met all these new people along the way (even though they have no idea who you are, and you are pretty much just a blogstalker)?

I love it when that happens.

This blog was pretty fun: http://www.turleybenson.blogspot.com/

I don't know her, but I want to be her friend!

Luke just came in and said, "Mommy, I want to see your blog."

I think that's a sign that I need to get off the internet for now.

PS-I just asked The Google if "bloghopping" is a word. It is. (Well, according to some, it should be two words. Blog hopping.)

4 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

I love it when that happens too! It's like you just went to a party and had conversations with all these new friends. Well, actually listened to a bunch of people. But it's good to be a listener, right?

Luisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luisa said...

I feel like such a good listener right now. (Or an eavesdropper. But in a good way.)

Holy cow, bloghopping is addictive. I will be cleaning my house till midnight now. (Or not. Maybe I'll just watch a movie with Tim, who is being a good boy and putting his foot up... finally.) But it was fun to see what kinds of blogs are out there...

HomeMadeOriginals said...

Well, I just hopped over her from my blog by clicking "next blog" a few times. I don't usually like music on blogs, but like the songs you selected very much.