Saturday, February 7, 2009

Disneyland

On January 24th, we went to Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure. My sister, Aimee, and her business partner, Mike, were going to Anaheim for a convention. They both decided to bring their families along to go to Disneyland before the convention started, and they invited us to meet them down there. My cousin, Garrett, who is presently living in Los Angeles, also met us there.

The kids (and adults) all had a great time hanging out at The Happiest Place on Earth.

My favorite moment of the day was when Luke got to meet Pluto. Garrett captured their encounter with his camera:









(Thanks, Garrett, for emailing the pictures to me!)

As far as my favorite ride, I've got three words for you: TOWER OF TERROR. Loved it. I've been on it many times (at Disney's Hollywood Studios and Disney's California Adventure) and it never gets old.

I'll post more pictures from the day as soon as I get them from our camera to the computer.

2 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

Mmmmk. He is so stinkin' yummy!

aimee ferre said...

I was there and saw the whole thing...