Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Loosh

Tim took me to see Josh Groban in concert in April 2007. (I love Josh Groban so much that Tim calls him my boyfriend.) It was a great evening.

I enjoyed Josh's singing, but Lucia Micarelli stole the show. She played a solo and it was one of the highlights of the night. Here's a video that someone posted at YouTube of Loosh playing her solo at a Groban concert in Pittsburgh. A video can't possibly do her performance justice, but it gives you an idea of how amazing she is.

It starts out with Lucia playing by herself, but after about 2 1/2 minutes, things get interesting. Lucia rocks.

(If you want to watch the video, go down to the bottom of this page and pause my playlist or you will hear that music and the video at the same time. And I apologize for the huge gap between this text and the video -- I can't get rid of it. Apparently, it is in the html code for the video, and since I don't know html, I can't get rid of the spaces. So scroll on down...)






















I bet you never thought you'd hear someone play "Kashmir" on the violin.

No comments: