Sunday, April 26, 2009

Conversations

Here are a few of the conversations that I heard in our car and hotel room when we went on a mini-vacation to Disneyland back in January. I wrote these down on the hotel stationery, but then lost the paper and forgot about them. I found the paper the other day, so here's a sampling of the types of conversations I am subjected to on a regular basis:

Tim (after going for a run): Anyone want to wear my sweaty hat?
Parker: Not me.
Jack: Not me.
Luke: I want to, Daddy! I do! I do!
Luisa: That's just gross. Don't you dare put that sweaty hat on Luke.

Parker: Ugh, Luke farted on me! Why does he always have to fart on me?
Tim: Because he knows you are about to harass him.
Luisa: Luke, don't fart on your brother.

Parker: I need some Weird Al on my iPod.
Jack: Me, too.

Yeah, I'm the only female in this house.

2 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

Mmmmk. I really thought I had commented on this one, seeing as how I laughed so hard I peed my pants. Honestly. You'd think I was...someone we both know.

Luisa said...

Just you wait until Mo is a little older. You'll get to hear conversations like this in your very own home from your very own kid. So laugh all you want now...

Reading that you laughed so hard you peed your pants made me laugh so hard I peed my pants. It must be genetic. :-)