Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Cool

This is one of the coolest videos I've ever seen. I love everything about it: the music ("The Funeral" by Band of Horses), the cool locations (in and around Edinburgh, Scotland), and the crazy cool bicycle stunts by Danny MacAskill. As cool as this video is, I was hesitant to let my boys watch it. You'll see why soon enough.

Enjoy.


">

Cool.

PS-You'll be nervous to let your kids watch it, too, if they are anything like my Evel Knievel wannabes.

PPS-After watching this video, Jack said, "I bet he gets all the girls." Luke replied, "He's cool." Parker said, "I could do that." I then passed out.

3 comments:

Jessica Waters said...

Ah the difference between girls and boys! Here are the resposnses of my four girls
Eve - said mom that is so unsafe- cool to watch though.
Anna- that must take like thirty years of practice it is good he has a helmet on.
Julia- said is that real or a cartoon? Real people can't do that can they?
And Eliza was classic girl- He is looking for his mommy- he lost his mommy in the city!

What would it be like to have boys??? mmmhh!

Luisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luisa said...

My thoughts were pretty much identical to those of Eve and Anna: That is SO unsafe, but so cool to watch. And wow, am I glad he is wearing a helmet! (I bet his mom is, too.)

Boys are so different. I keep fearing that I'm going to look out the window and see Jack trying to ride his bike up the side of a tree (or on top of a fence).